Maybe it was the laid back morning of primping and getting ready with Em and brideslady A.
Maybe it was the fact that my cold sore was attempting to behave.
Maybe it was the oh-so-adorable set up at MOH Copper's house.
How adorbs is that bunting?! I'll definitely be repurposing it!
Maybe it was the details, like the cute games and beyond amazing favors.
See the little icon in the corner..?!
Cookie mix in a mason jar.. with M&M's in our wedding colors!
Maybe it was the incredibly scrumptious food, prepared by MOH Copper, her mom, and a family friend.
Maybe it was some of the heart warming and incredibly useful gifts I received.
Special occasions wine box from MOH Copper!
KEURIG!! Oh so excited about this!
Little fox print from my stepmom, via Etsy!
I'm a hussy for ceramic/clay dishes.
Look familiar?! MOH Blondie & brideslady M got me a wedding day emergency kit!
Tearing up at my mom's gift and card..
So many wine glasses. And sooo much pretty wrapping paper!
Or maybe.. just maybe.. it was the wonderful company of friends and family.
Homegirl K.Po and MOH Copper
Hometown friends & MOH Copper's mom
Foxy Mama and I!
Foxy stepmama and I
BFF/MOH Copper putting my corsage on.
With Em, our officiant
Officiant Em, brideslady A, MOH Copper, me, MOH Blondie, brideslady M, homegirl K.Po
Le sigh. Just looking through pictures is making me incredibly nostalgic for the weekend, again!! And even though I photo-bombed you with this post, there are a lot more where they came from. Stay tuned for some extra bridal shower details like game & gift ideas.. my ladies went above and beyond and some of their creative ideas are surely worth mentioning in more detail!!
What was your favorite part of your shower?
*all photos personal*






2 comments:
You certainly have some amazing friends to throw you such an amazing shower. You're gorgeous, your mom is gorgeous, Em is gorgeous. It's all amazing!
This is exactly why I think having showers at a home are so much better than restaurants (like mine) because you can have sooo many details!! I love all your decor!
Post a Comment