This was clearly after some gifts (and some drinks).
It was held at a winery (awesome) with lots of good eats, fun presents, and draaanks.
Me with my MOH Blondie
Best part? She seemed to really love my little DIY monogram!
As for the other gift I got her (along with MOH Blondie).. well, I thought it was the (second) best. gift. ever. I got the inspiration from a gift that Mrs. Panther got at her shower...
...which was a wedding day emergency kit!! Included were items such as clear nail polish, Advil, lip balm, eye drops, oil blotting sheets, mouthwash, travel toothbrushes, gum, Tums, hand lotion, tissues, hairspray, bobby pins, a compact mirror, M&M's, a mini sewing kit, a notepad, pens, and a little bottle or liquor (among other things). Note to others who want to make this: include feminine products! We totally forgot this. :( As shown, we also decided to spruce it up a bit with a super cute Vera Bradley travel makeup organizer (which I'm totally jealous of and totally want now, btdubs).
Oh, and the other best part of the shower? Making and winning the TP dress contest.
MOH Blondie, Sam, me, and Suzanne (an old ballet teacher of ours)
I attribute our win to the fact that we are all dancers and have lots of experience with costumes. Either way, total win = fame and fortune. Or two candles. I'll take it!
So all in all, it was a wonderful surprise shower for M and a total blast being able to see her and some other college friends I haven't seen in ages. It also got me super pumped for my own shower!
What was your favorite non-registry shower gift you received? Or were you all registry all the way?
1 comment:
That is a great tp wedding dress!!
Wow you are such a great gift giver! You will receive great things too!
Post a Comment