Sunday, June 17, 2012

Huzzah! I'm Married!

So weird. So, so weird. Although I do get a kick of calling this guy my husband!


Hive, our wedding was magical. I laughed. I cried. I felt butterflies. I smiled so much my cheeks hurt.

I tried my hardest to take people's advice - to soak it all in, because they kept telling me "it all just flies by". You know what? They were 100% right. It still feels so surreal; I know I was there.. it all happened.. but it still feels like a dream. A wonderful, magical, glittery dream. ((Yep. Glittery.))

From arriving at the venue to picking crabs at the rehearsal dinner; from getting an hour of sleep to getting makeup done at 6am; from running around decorating to getting (literally) sewn into my dress; from seeing Foxy for the first time as bride and groom to locking eyes with him as I walked down the aisle; from interpretive dancing to "Call Me Maybe" to doing car bombs at the bar; from becoming a Miss to a Mrs. Everything.. literally everything.. was perfect.

We're shortly off to a (much needed trip to) Mexico, but I am so very eagerly awaiting our pro pictures.. I just want to relive this whole weekend over and over and over! Fortunately for me, my friends and family are probably the best in the whole freaking world and documented almost everything on their own cameras as well. My Facebook is blowing up, and I couldn't be happier.

So no worries.. I'll be back soon.. but I figured a few sneak peeks wouldn't hurt, right?! Enjoy!











xoxo
MRS. Fox!!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! :) You looked absolutely STUNNING! Can't wait to see the photos!!

Melissa said...

YAY!!!!! You look beautiful. I cannot WAIT to see all the photos!

Nikki said...

Congratulations Mrs! You look beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. And I hope you have an awesome honeymoon!!!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!!!! You looked stunning and you both look soooo happy!!! Enjoy your honeymoon!!!

Laura said...

congrats!! you looked gorgeous!!!