Friday, June 15, 2012

Here We Go!!

So here I am, snuggling sitting in bed with MOH Copper at midnight on my wedding day. My wedding day. How freaking weird is that?!

She's writing a speech, I'm writing this post.

I have to tell you that this all is feeling so surreal.. having all my loved ones here, the rehearsal, the decorating.. I've been planning this weekend and this day for over two years and it's finally here. I'm excited and nervous and beyond giddy and in denial all at once. I just can't believe it's all happening!

I know that whatever happens today, it will be perfect. There will be ups and downs, I'm sure (like how I will be getting *no* sleep tonight and how our beyond-amazing day of coordinator is unable to be with us this weekend {no fault of her own at all - we know we are in good hands with everyone else at the venue, but we still just loved her and wish she could be with us!}).

To Foxy - I love you so much. We've been through hell and back these past 5(ish) years but are all the better for it, and I am so, so excited to finally be able to call you my husband in just a few short hours!! You're my everything, the cheese to my macaroni. I can't wait to start the rest of my life with you.

To you, hive.. I owe you the biggest thank you in the world. Blogging for you and with you has been one of the best experiences of my life - your advice, your help, your open eyes and ears - it's been such a blessing. I'm honest in saying that our wedding wouldn't be half of what it is without your help!!

So I raise a glass to you as I spend my last night as a Miss.. see you on the other side!!!

xoxo Miss Fox

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Happy Wedding Day!!!