"The WEDDING ROOM?!"
Yes, mom, the wedding room. I guess in everyday life you would call this our office, but it has slowly but surely become the place where all things wedding related are stored/thrown/strewn about. Hence, it is not called the office anymore.
Some sneak peeks in there!
Yes, it's a bit overwhelming, and yes, stuff is just... everywhere. It was actually a compromise between Foxy and I - he's a neat freak and I? Well I guess you can say that I tend to live in "organized chaos". I also tend to spread that chaos throughout the house, which gets bit much for Foxy. So, all the stuff goes in the wedding room, the one room that he doesn't mind being an explosion of glitter and glue and whatnot.
Except lately, on top of our sparkly wedding central, I've.. migrated a bit.
Shoes in a bowl? Why not?
Guess what's in the box, ready to be mailed..!
Ohh bachelorette goodies for brideslady M!
No one wants to see your butt, dog.
Sneak peak at our "guestbook"!
All this stuff will surely find it's way back into the wedding room eventually, making it even more armageddon looking. And I'm sure I'll organize it one day. Just not today. (Or tomorrow.) (Or the next day.)
Do have a designated wedding room? Do you tend to leave things spread all over the house like I do? How does your SO deal with it?
1 comment:
I love the wedding room! Right now I have most of our wedding stuff in a big plastic tub in the closet but as it gets closer to the wedding, I may have to convert the office :)
Post a Comment