Wednesday, April 18, 2012

From two years to two months

Two years ago today, Foxy asked me if I wanted a new ring. It was his own way of asking me to marry him, it was perfect, and of course I said yes.


I like to think we're super cool because some people with shorter engagements don't even get to celebrate one engagaversary, let alone two.


Foxy always gives me crap about this because "there's so many dates to remember". I tell him to deal with it because he's actually rather lucky - I myself only remember three dates: our first date (August 23), our engagement (April 18), and our upcoming wedding date in June. Maybe it's bad, but I honestly have no clue when we became "exclusive", when we said I love you, our first kiss, etcetera. Is that stuff I should know off the top of my head?! I could tell you a time frame like a month.. but that's about it. Hmmm.

Then again, I can't give Foxy too much crap since he's bad with dates in general. I mean, the man didn't even know what day Christmas is. And he celebrates it.


Anyway, I'm in awe that we've already been engaged for two years, and will soon be married in two months. It's felt like forever and it's felt like no time at all. Foxy.. I can't wait to call you my husband!! Happy 2 year engagaversary. :))

How are you and your SO with remembering dates? Have you (or will you) celebrate(d) an enagagaversary?

No comments: