Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bee's, Brunch, & Bottomless Mimosas

I mean, what could be better than that?!



This past Sunday, a few of us DC/Maryland/Virginia (heretofore known as the "DMV") Bee's got together for some good eats, good drinks, and good times. Even though we were several people less than we originally hoped (we missed you guys!), we were still able to enjoy ourselves over brunch at one of DC's hidden gems, Ardeo. It's located in the Cleveland Park area of DC, and if you're ever in town (or just want an amazing and delicious boozy brunch), I highly recommend it!!


There was only one slight snafu.. Mrs. Lox was not 5 minutes away from the restaurant when she got into an accident that was.. well.. not very good for her car. She was fine - thank goodness! - but her poor car had to be towed away and her hubs had to come pick her up. The woman is a true trooper, though, and came to join us (Mr. Lox in tow!) for a slightly delayed bite and lots of (much needed) mimosas. 

One topic of conversation that came up and we all collectively agreed on was that we must do a hive-wide DMV meet-up in the next few months.. I know that the last one I was at was such a huge success!

So that was my Sunday.. Bee's, brunch, and bottomless mimosas. Hope yours was just as boozy beautiful!

No comments: