Pictures 1, 4, 5 personal
You will need to use your imagination a bit - they will ultimately all be both short and oasis in color (a la pictures 2 and 3).
There's a good mix of styles going on, but I love how each dress really reflects each of the girls' personalities. Brideslady M (the picture farthest to the right) even mentioned she loves her pick so much that she's actually excited to wear it. Perhaps some of them really will wear it again....? Maybe...? Ehh maybe not, but at least they'll love it for a day.
I also asked the ladies to get any sort of ivory shoe; I don't think I'll be checking in on this one too much, seeing as they all clearly have such impeccable style. I trust 'em!
It's moments like these.. seeing all the brideslady dresses together.. that are making this wedding seem all so very real, now. As in, this is really happening. In 3 months, no less.
Did you have a "s@!t's getting real" moment at some point? What was it?

2 comments:
Wow, I love all of the dresses! Especially 1 and 4! I'm getting sooooo excited for you!!!! :)
I really like #3! I wish I could pull off that look but alas I'm too short and...bubbly..for it, haha.
Post a Comment