I have to say, I'm rather impressed. The color, quality, and turn around time all exceeded my expectations. The one thing I would change is that I would have had Foxy go to an actual tailor to get measured instead of doing it myself, the reason being that the shirt we ordered was wayyyyy too short. Way too short.
How thrilled does he look right now?
So we'll be getting a new one of those.
Foxy also requested that I reduce his waist measurement by few inches, since he plans on losing some weight before the wedding. Us brides know how that goes. So I sort-of-not-really listened and took it down one inch, causing the vest to currently bit just a bit tight. I don't doubt the mans ability to lose a few pounds in the next three months, but this definitely provides a bit more encouragement. #nopressure
Other than that, it fits like a charm! I can't wait to see it with the oasis paragon tie we'll be getting from Dessy (for both him and the groomsmen).
Image via Dessy
Oh Foxy, you sure are foxy.
Have you or your SO ordered your wedding day ensemble a bit smaller than recommended in hopes of losing a few pounds before the big day? How did it work out for you?


3 comments:
I love the expression on his face! It fits great! Lovely choice!
Good luck to Mr. Foxy! I'd imagine if there is any time in your life that you have motivation to lose weight it's for your wedding day and since guys just need to think about losing weight and it happens, I'd say he'll do just fine :)
I can't wait to see how it all comes together!
Well besides the shirt it looks great. I like how your c.c. company called that is actually a good security measure.
Post a Comment