So imagine my surprise and complete delight when I saw the newest edition.
Yes, it is none other than "Shit Brides Say". Watch it. Laugh at it. Love it.
Oh.. and pin it. ;)
I don't know about you, but this was a wonderful little pick-me-up that cracked me up because of its depictions and, most importantly, its truth. We've all been there, done that, said that. (Right..?!)
What other typical bridal quotes should we add to the list? I vote for a Wedding Wednesday reference. And a STD one, as well, of course!
3 comments:
I saw this clip too and I was laughing so hard! I forwarded to my bridesmaids bc I'm sure I've slipped up and had my diva moments too, hahah! Oh bridal brain :P
I love this video! I think wedding planning makes us all a little crazy :)
HA! Love it. "You can get whatever kind of dress you want...Oh, you want that one?"
Pretty much.
Post a Comment