Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ten for Saturday

Wow, I've been slacking. Bad fiancé.

1. You always take care of me, whether I'm sick or just violently hung over. (winkwink)
2. You gave me the ok to name our future dog Sushi if it's a girl. Although now that I think about it, that's gross.
3. Honestly? I miss Godric, too ;)
4. You always let me finish "just one more" episode of The City when you get home.
5. I think we both know that I don't clean the cat box as often as I should. Yet you still do it anyway.
6. You like my painting!! (You like my painting, right?!)
7. I've converted you to the wonderful world of iPhones! I never saw that day coming.
8. Your ability to be honest in all situations inspires me.
9. Even though you hate the phrase, I know that deep down, you know "it will all work out".
10. You actually (well, mostly) listen to me and sound intrigued when I babble on about anatomy and muscles and crazy massage therapist things. Thanks for that :))

2 comments:

Christi said...

Just found your blog...love it! :)

Christi said...

Ahh! I just found out that we have the same wedding date! Too funny!