Thursday, June 30, 2011

And again.

We've already established that I'm officially THE MOST indecisive person ever.

Yes,  I'm referring to our Save the Date's. Again.

When we last left off,  I thought I came up with something that could definitely work.

Then I changed my mind. And I changed it again.

And again.

I was left with a new set of options, all of which I created, based on examples I had seen around the interwebs. Foxy was about ready to kill me and my waffely behavior. I mean, who's really going to care about these besides me? Here I am, wanting it to be fun and spunky and different, when really? A nice postcard would do. And I needed to accept that.

But onto the goods. The newer set of STD options.

Option 1


Option 2


Option 3


The first two would just be cards, put in an envelope and mailed out. The last one would be a 5x7 postcard (hence requiring one of my awesome forever stamps), and printed on metallic card stock. I would have loved for it to have rounded corners, but apparently you can't have rounded corners on postcards..?!

Or I thought I could just go back to square one and do a different version of that fun magnet photo booth style thing I came up with.


I really just needed to make up my mind. But I'm just so bad at it!

14 comments:

Hannah said...

I really like your photos. My favorite save the dates have photos of the bride and groom and I love showing them off on my fridge!

Unknown said...

I really like the bottom one. That's my vote! Or the top one would be my second fave. Choose one already... haha. Had to add that. :)

Amy said...

Option 2 or 4! I like the first one but I think it's a little busy.

The third one is pretty but not personal to you.

I think definitely Option 2 though.

Carolyn said...

I love the photostrip. Or #2. Those are my choices. They're so cute!!! :) (photostrip is my favorite!!)

Jemima Kickypants said...

awww, no worries, I've bought three wedding gowns, I know a little about bridal indecision!! And one thing I've learned is that you'll always have a nagging doubt if you let anyone else pick for you. You'll figure it out... because you have to! Eventually you're going to come to a deadline, and you'll experience a clarity never experienced before! If I had to pick, I would go with option 2... but don't pick whatever gets the most votes!! Go with your gut!!

claire gallam said...

The first one, the first one is definitely my favorite. It's more you :)

Maria said...

I like option #2.

Tiffany said...

I'm going to have to vote for the 1st one. It's just so fun. I think this would also be great as an oversized postcard. But to be honest their all really great so whichever one you choose you should be proud, great job!

Jessica said...

I love the second one but I'm still kinda loving the photostrip. Darn you two for being so cute. ;)

Layla said...

I vote the last one - the photobooth strip!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

definitely love #2 the best. also, if you end up deciding on a postcard, just know that you can't mail postcards with rounded corners. it's a bummer but true :( either way i hope you make your decision!

Michelle D'Avella said...

Photo strip for sure!

EmilyB said...

This is haarrrddddd.

I think *personally* I would vote for number 2. Meaning number 2 is very much my taste but might not be yours. So if I was Steph-for-a-day, I think I would pick 1 or 4.

But really, just pick something ;)

Megan said...

I love the photo strip! What an awesome idea! Can't wait to see which one you pick!