And I'm SO freaking excited.
So on my other bloggity blog (here!) I posted a video of my stepdad JCC and stepbro CJ singing an impromptu version of "I've Just Seen A Face" during our Christmas vacation.
Oh, you want to see it again? OK!
First off, that's one of my most favorite Beatles songs ever. Second, part of me likes JCC and CJ's version better.. possibly because of the acoustic guitar.
Both of them are amazing musicians (clearly). After listening to the video I took for possibly the bajillionth time, it hit me: I could totally use something like this in our wedding!
I've already been thinking about what songs we'll have at certain points during our wedding, like the processional, recessional, and first dance. Wouldn't it be wonderful if JCC and CJ could record an acoustic version of a favorite song to have played while myself or the wedding party walks down the aisle?!
I'm not discounting even just using "I've Just Seen A Face", because it really is a beautiful song. Not sure where it would go, but I decided that I
Did/will you have friends or family contribute to your wedding music?
5 comments:
OMG, I love this idea! I really wanted to go acoustic for my processional but at the last minute, our guitarist bailed. JCC and CJ would do an awesome job! :)
I absolutely LOVE this idea. I love all things personal at weddings! I didn't have any family sing, but I did have family read verses. Oh, and my BFF's grandmother played the piano and had a beautiful solo at the beginning of the wedding before the processional. Anywho, I love anything personal so I think this is a fabulous idea!
Great idea!!! We don't have anyone contributing to music, but we have family helping out all over the place.
My mom and I love the Beatles more than anything! This is great! :)
Great Idea, it sounds great! Why don't they even perform it live?
Post a Comment