Monday, January 3, 2011

Bloggerific

So in case you haven't heard, BrideTide just released their list of the 100 most popular wedding blogs out there. I'm super excited to check out some of the ones I haven't read yet, like Junebug Weddings (I just love the name.. and, hi, getting married in June!) and Groom Groove (because I think Scot needs some tips.. just sayin'). And the other 70+ that I haven't checked out yet.

So if you haven't peeked at 2011's list, go and do it now!!!


PS. I can officially say my wedding is NEXT JUNE and people will stop looking at me all crazy like when I tell them "June of 2012". Huzah! That is, granted we don't all die in the apocalypse first.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for posting this. I'm always on the hunt for new blogs but I always seem to go back to the old faithfuls. Can't wait to see what else is out there.

chelsea rebecca said...

congrats on setting the date! a june wedding.. how wonderful!

Jessica said...

Can we do some kind of dance or ritual to push back the apocalypse? I don't want to miss your amazeballs wedding pics. ;)

Saying I do said...

Awesome list, I'm always on the hunt for new blogs, too and now I've added yours!

Mich said...

Thanks! I am always on the lookout for new blogs to add to my reader!