Thursday, May 26, 2011

Featured!

So remember I told you that I might have some exciting news??

Well I do.

Today, on none other than the amazing wedding website Lovely Little Details...


...mine and Scot's engagement session by Anni Cee Photographie is being featured! So please go on over, check it out, say hi to Jacin, and leave some love!!! She wrote such a sweet write up about us (thanks lady!), and I only wish I knew this girl in real life (Facebook is close, right?!).

8 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

yay!!!! and OMG sorry i linked to your wrong blog in the post! i can't fix it now but i will when i'm home, if you want me to link to this one instead! sorry girl!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Jacin is awesome!!! And your pics are lovely!!!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

ahh i love it! congrats! i'm going to be featured on LLD really soon too!

k... said...

Your pictures are awesome!

Jessica said...

I saw your feature! Very awesome, the pics are all great. :D

Kamie said...

O I love Lovely Little Details!!! Awesome that you were featured!

Kristin said...

That's awesome! I love LLD! :)

Miss Puppy Love said...

OMG, I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. Gorgeous! I love Anni Cee's work!!!!! :-)