But only for a week, so it's ok.
See, my good bloggy friend Anni was in town last weekend and was looking to do a photo shoot with someone to help build her photography portfolio. I? Was more than happy to oblige. Was there ever a better excuse to get a second engagement shoot done?! I think not.
We agreed to meet up last Saturday morning bright and early (cough:after a late night out:cough) at our local farmer's market to do a sort of "real life" shoot.. a light year different from our original one. Anni really wanted to catch the early morning sunlight, but it turned out to be a pretty dull and rainy day. No matter! This girl is amazing at what she does and the vibrant colors at the farmer's market totally offset the dreary day. It also helped make myself and Mr. Foxy more comfortable getting our pictures taken (ok who am I kidding, just Foxy. I'm a photo hussy.) since we already "knew" Anni. I'm telling you, it makes a difference!
So.. enough jibber jabber. Here are some of my favorite shots!
Ok. I may have a lot of favorites. But Anni is just that amazing! She took my hungover arse and Foxy's sleepy butt and somehow made us look cute and adorable and in love (well we ARE in love). Point is, I'm super excited to have this set of pictures in addition to the other ones!
Thanks Anni! (And btw, anyone in the Chicago area looking for a great photog.. Anni's your girl!)
















9 comments:
WOW Steph! These are amazing. I espeically like number 10. So beautiful! She did an amazing job!
I know I already told you this today but you and Scot are adorable. My fave? The one from behind of you on Scot's shoulder. It's so sweet!
Can't wait to hear what the big surprise is. ;)
they're great! i love them all :)
Anni did an amazing job, as usual and you and Scot look great!
I love the candid shots! So natural, and beautiful! :)
These look great! I love e-shoots that capture what a regular date might be like.
Love :)
Love the shot of you guys on the balcony! Very cute.
Ok these are adorable! I love how not-posed they are and they are true to you and your fiance! So cute!
Post a Comment