Ohhh, how I’ve longed to say that. And in regards to YOU, not the Umbrella Corporation as Mr. Foxy so mistakenly thought. (Reference? Anyone?!) I was in complete and utter shock when I saw the first two lines of Pengy's email the other night and definitely reread it about twenty times to make sure I wasn't imagining things. I mean.. seriously?? I'M a Bee?!?!
I’m still convinced that I’m being pseudo-punk’d or that I really didn’t read my email right or that this is all a ruse. A biiiiig, elaborate ruse. That Pengy, she’s a clever one.
Like a fox!
Now.. who even are these alleged foxes that have snuck into the Weddingbee henhouse?
We definitely play off of each other's strengths and weaknesses - I'm a social butterfly while he's more of a homebody. He's the number crunching, finance type where I'm more artsy and free flowing with things. We both love a quiet night in once in a while and super love hosting barbecue's and game nights for our friends. We brew our own beer, watch Family Guy WAY more than should be allowed, are constantly planning our next tattoos, and share a weird love for Tegan & Sara.
Basically, Mr. Foxy is the cheese to my macaroni. Yum.
So anyway.. why the fox, you may ask?
Well, that’s easy. I am a fox.
Hah. Ummmm. Scratch that. Maybe not.
But! I do have red hair, and so does that cute little fox icon! Kismet, I’m telling you. Plus, I was kind of in love with Disney’s Fox and the Hound back in middle/high school – in fact, one of my maid of honors (yes, I have more than one!) oh so dorkily referred to me as Todd (the fox) and I just as dorkily referred to her as Copper (the hound). Yes, we were cool.
Most importantly, though - the future hubs?
He really is pretty darn foxy (hence, Mr. Foxy!) if I do say so myself. Rarrr. (Or whatever noises foxes make.)
8 comments:
Soooo excited for you! Now I can live vicariously through you since you're a bee. ;)
Love your writing!! I'll follow your wedding plans they promise to be fun and touching ;) good luck!!
Yes! I did know it! So happy for you and can't wait to follow you here and on the bee too!Congrats!
Gah! I've been away for too long (stupid school)!!!! I can't think of anyone better to be a bee!
Foxes make kind of a yelping/barking noise. It's actually quite terrifying, particularly when it's outside your tent.
I need to read up on your meet-up story more because I think I read it before I met my wanna-be man friend and he lives on the other side of the country soooo I need some stories of inspiration!
Congrats again lady!
Foxes make kind of a yelping/barking noise. It's actually quite terrifying, particularly when it's outside your tent.
I need to read up on your meet-up story more because I think I read it before I met my wanna-be man friend and he lives on the other side of the country soooo I need some stories of inspiration!
Congrats again lady!
wow congratulations!!! That is so exciting! PS YES my venue WAS featured on four weddings a couple of months ago - I didn't know that until another reader told me last week...so I downloaded the episode to make sure and that's def. the same place, who knew?!
Congrats!! I have been following you as Miss Fox but didn't put it together!! Awesome! I really need to get my butt on my application lol
Post a Comment