Tuesday, September 20, 2011

!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS.

I really don't know how else to say this besides....

I'M A BEE!!!!

It's true!! I'm currently 99% sure I'm not being punk'd. I sent in my application on September 1st (a month before I really should have because I was just getting SO antsy) and was checking my email for a rejection letter literally every five minutes for two weeks since then. Every time my phone buzzed, I ran to check my email. Sad, really.

I was finally weening myself away from the obsessive email checking, telling myself that I'll get it when I get it - when I just randomly checked it this past Sunday evening for no reason in particular. All I saw on my phone was the title "Weddingbee Application" and the first two lines, the second of which said "..and think you'd be a great addition....". WHAT?!

I freaked. I didn't believe it. I gave the phone to Scot and made him read it and tell me I wasn't seeing things. I opened my computer to check the actual email and make sure it was real. I was shaking, I was nauseous, I couldn't freaking believe it. I still can't!!!

So.. that's that! I'll be posting my 'Bee posts to this blog.. so I apologize for any redundancies and referring to you lovelies as the hive, heh. I'll be officially introduced soon - so don't freak and I think I'm losing it with my next post!

EEP!!

7 comments:

Layla said...

Congrats, girlie!!!!!! :D

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for you, Steph! :) Congratulations!!

k... said...

Congrats!!! I always feel like a know a celebrity when someone I follow becomes a Bee. What icon are yo choosing?

Jemima Kickypants said...

Freakin' fantastic! Congrats!! I always wanted to do it but I was too nervous to apply and now it's too late, so I'm living vicariously through you. You're the second bride to be that I've followed that then became a bee. Good luck!! I look forward to seeing your 'Bee posts!

steph c said...

Thank you, everyone!! You will soon see my intro as Miss Fox on the site!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

yay!!! congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!