I was perusing Etsy at work yesterday, per usual, and found even more amazing things that I would love to incorporate into our wedding. You could call it inspiration, but I'm pretty certain that I will figure out how to have most of these elements involved somehow!
1. Cute animal cake topper
Image via Etsy shop Kikuike
But.. then I found these.
Image via Etsy shop Kikuike
Have you ever??! It would a perfect way to have the hive with me on the big day!
So while I know that I have tons of time until I actually need to legitimately start thinking about a cake topper, I am SO tempted to buy one of these little guys right now. I will definitely need to save a bit for them, though. And no, I'm not DIY'ing that shiz.
2. Paper Heart Garland
Images via Etsy shop Pickled Parlour
3. Blue mason jars
Image via Etsy shop mattlaurajones
I found these from mattlaurajones's shop, and yes, I know these are all the rage right now, but there's just something so rustic chic about them. I'm thinking as mini-centerpieces on cocktail tables with various wildflowers or baby's breath in each one.. sigh. The color is the perfect shade of turquoise, too!
Image via Style Me Pretty
4. "Just Married" banner
Image via Etsy shop Victorian Station
I know you're thinking I'm going to have decor and garland/banner overload, but I really just want this cute burlap banner from Victorian Station's shop so we can get the same picture. So freaking cute. And I'm 99% sure I can DIY this one, too!
Oh Etsy, stop getting me in trouble. Because we just went from inspiration to I-must-have-that-or-else-I'm-going-to-die. Thanks.
What are your current Etsy lusts?






11 comments:
So my cake topper was the first thing I bought... ;) In other words, it's never too early! And I love mason jars too!!! If I weren't doing rope vases, I would've gone that route for sure!
I have a love/hate relationship with etsy, lol! There's too many great things on there and I always manage to convince myself that I must have it all.
That cake topper is too cute.
That paper garland is adorable.
I have to keep my credit card AWAY from etsy. It's like an addiction.
OMG I am going to be so poor when I get married. SO. POOR.
i love it all! and i'm definitely with you on always perusing etsy at work. i have an addiction! lol
#1 I will get back to you on the heart garland thing, can't be that hard right? I'll totally help, I promise!
#2, I've seen those cake toppers before and they have turtles so of course you know I'm obsessed.
#2.5 I didn't know those types of penguins were called macaroni (googled it) I heart penguins too!
#3 Have you been checking Craigslist, sometimes you can find the blue ones in our area
I love the paper heart garland incorporating something you love, like music (sheet music) or vintage (old newspapers) or something like that. I have been a sucker for etsy cake toppers too! I say get it all!!!
ooo love all of that too :) so cute! great post!
I second Maria's comment, I will help with the paper garland too! ;)
Also second her recommendation to search Craigslist for Mason Jars, or your local thrift/antique shops.
(If you really want them, let me know, we have antique shops GALORE down here. I'm happy to scour them for you and ship/deliver.) (Because I'm awesome)
I die for those paper heart garlands..I've seen them before..uggghhh now I'm back to my really wanting to buyyy them!
That picture of them holding up the just married sign is so adorable! i may have to save it as an inspiration picture! Thanks for posting it!! ;)
Post a Comment