Well, I still do. Or I will. Or something.
See, if you follow my other blog, you'll know that I recently left my sit-at-a-desk-all-day job for a a full time job as a massage therapist.. which obviously takes place away from a computer. My time has gotten limited, so I haven't had much free time to post to two blogs. Plus, wedding planning is kind of at a stand still right now - we have so much done, and still have so much time to go. But I promise that I will try my darndest(?) to post here more often!!
And.. that's all for now (lame), but I want to leave you with these two little birdies that I found on Etsy the other day.. the only thing they have to do with our wedding is that they are in our colors. I want them just to put in our apartment and spruce things up.
Brought to you by sweetiecaketopper
The best part is that 20% of the cost of these pretties goes towards the Japan Earthquake Tsunami Relief Fund. Double whammy. Oh, and they are actually salt and pepper shakers. Which makes them totally justifiable, right??
I'll let you know what Scot says ;)

6 comments:
Totally justified. They're opulent and necessary simultaneously.
Congrats on the new job! And yes, they are totally justified.
Hope you like your new job! :D
I love the little birdies and since they do double duty as s&p shakers, they're totally worth it.
Hope you like your new job! :D
I love the little birdies and since they do double duty as s&p shakers, they're totally worth it.
those are so cute! Understandable, jobs DEF. get in the way of blogging!
Those are sooo pretty and sooo cute!!
Post a Comment