via Lila Francis
After seeing multiple photos with wedding dresses hung from these too-perfect hangers, I decided that I absolutely must have one. And not just any one, but specifically, a Lila Francis one (above). I love Lila's design in particular because of its simplicity and the fact that it is all wire; while the wood hangers are equally as beautiful, I'm just incredibly drawn to the more minimalist look of the aforementioned.
I initially fell in love and bookmarked the site in my browser about 6 months ago. Why not just buy it right away, you lovely bees ask? Well apparently Anna, the genius crafter of Lila Francis, only takes a certain amount of orders per week (smart cookie), and they go on sale Sunday nights, 7pm CST.
Of course I never remembered to go online at just the right time. It also embarrassingly took me a hot minute to calculate what 7pm CST would be in EST. Hush. (It's 8pm, btw.) I always seemed to remember to order it on a Wednesday or Friday. Seeing as these things sell like hot cakes, I was never able to purchase.
Long, pointless story made short: I left the site up on my comper when I inevitably remembered it one particular Friday in July, and lo and behold, our showing of Harry Potter the following Sunday got us out and home by 7:55.
Purchase complete! A short 10 weeks later, I was the proud owner of a wire hanger reading "mrs foxyslastname" to hang my dress on on our wedding day!
That is, if they ever figure out what they're doing with my darn dress. =P
Anyone else jump on the hanger bandwagon?



6 comments:
cute I love these too!!!
Mrs. soon-to-be IknowScot'slastnameandfeelspecial
Oh I know....after seeing a few of them I also think I muuust have one!
of course I am also obsessed!! not sure how everyone isn't! I am considering making it myself just to say 27 buckaroos. What's the sale price?? I just have a bit of a problem buying a HANGER for almost $30!
yay! so exciting!!! I def. wished I purchased one of these!
Those are the cutest, I need to order one!
I love these! And you're right, the all wire would be my choice too. ;)
Post a Comment