Thursday, April 7, 2011

Are you my mama llama?

Or.. are you for reals my wedding heels?!

First and foremost, before we get to the good stuff, I LOVE ZAPPOS. If you haven't used them yet, find a reason to! Sure, they have a huge selection of shoes. Sure, they have free shipping. Sure, they have a 365 day return policy.

They also sent me two pairs of shoes within 24 hours of ordering them. I didn't even ask them to.. I was perfectly happy waiting 3-5 days for their standard free shipping when I ordered a few pairs one morning back in April. When I got an email early afternoon on the same day saying that they were already being shipped, I thought "sweet"! Then, when Mr. Foxy texted me around 1pm the day after to tell me that they were just delivered?

My jaw hit the floor. Amazing. And perfect, because I'm probably one of the most impatient people you'll meet.

As I mentioned, I made this purchase back in April - with spring and Easter season starting up, there were lots of pretty colored shoes out there that weren't available a few months prior. And one of those colors was fortunately turquoise.

Now remember when I said that my wedding shoes should ideally be closed toe and under 4"?

Yea, scratch that. Beggars can't be choosers. I need turquoise shoes. And the only ones I'll even consider are all coincidentally open toed and 4"+. I can't help it. It's my style.

So without further ado, options please!


rsvp Jaceline

Option numero uno: I included these on my list last time, and finally bought them. rsvp Jacelin. They are super cute, aren't they?!

rsvp Lovely

Option numero dos: rsvp Lovely. These are.. lovely. Sparkly heels and just a bit taller than the Jaceline's.

My main issue is that they are two very different colors in real life. The Jaceline's are more of soft teal color, and the Lovely's are more of a bold turquoise. I'm more partial to the bold turquoise on the Lovely's, but am so in love with the style of the Jaceline's.

Ignore my gross toes.

And my pasty-ness.


You know.. just looking at these pictures and the ones of my dress? I feel like I might know which I like better.

But I want your opinions! What do you think? And have you used Zappos yet?

12 comments:

Lyn said...

They're both cute but I like the rsvp jaceline shoes better. :)

Amy said...

Hmmmmmm that's sooo tough. I liked the ones with the flower first, but now that I see them on I like the sparkly ones.

Will the fact that they are 4" affect your dress length?

I would just go with the pair that matches the colour best... and are most comfortable.

Jessica said...

rsvp Jaceline -- HANDS DOWN.
Unless the color is more suitable on the other one but the Jaceline looks great on you and I love the rosette.

Laura Lewis said...

a rhinestone heel is usually a deal breaker for me and i must have. but i'm just diggin the color and rosette so much on the jaceline!

Jemima Kickypants said...

I love the rosette's on the Jaceline! but I can appreciate too that everyone likes a little sparkle, and won't the Lovelys look great when you take a step and the sparkly heel peeps out from the back of your dress! That being said, I also think that the satiny finish on the Jacelines is super classy, but in the same vein, that doesn't mean that the Lovely's are trashy... I'm glad you already made a decision! :)

Tiffany said...

I'm going to have to go with the RSVP Jaceline. The color is beautiful and the rosette is the perfect extra touch.

Maria said...

Tough call! But if I could only vote for one...jaceline, even tho the other one is still hot

Saying I do said...

Looking at them side by side..i like the rsvp lovely color better, I like how bright they are. (they're both great though) can't wait to see what you pick!

Sandra said...

I like the one without the flower.

grace @ wedding favors said...

I like the simplicity of the one without the flower, but that one with the flower is too cute to ignore! :D

Anonymous said...

Why not wear one of each :P It'll be a silly but very fun move.

Clare said...

Such a hard choice! I love both...but I think I like the brighter ones (without the flower) just a little better. Not by much though, I would totally want to keep both!