Friday, April 29, 2011

All hail the royals!

I know it's late. And I know everyone and their mother's cousin has posted about the royal wedding today.

And I decided that I don't care, and will commemorate Will and Kate's wedding on this here blog as well. Because, come one.. how cute are they?!




Can we talk about Kate's (sorry, Catherine's!) dress for a minute?? Gorgeous. I was amazed. She managed to pull of classic, traditional, and modern all at the same time. The woman is stunning.

And her second (party) dress! To die for.


Not going to lie, I want to BE her. My name does mean "crowned one" after all.

All pictures from People.com.

4 comments:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i honestly loved her second dress better, just because of the bling and the cuuuute sweater. either way though, she looked so pretty.

Amy said...

It was such an amazing day - I'm so happy for them! Cutest couple ever!

♥ cheryl elisabeth said...

Oh mannn. I still can't get over that wedding. Everything about it was perfect. Even the way Will couldn't get her ring on right away haha.

Saying I do said...

I can't even imagine what life would be like to be that gorgeous ya know?? I just can't fathom it! she's stunning..