Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Inspire me

As I've gotten farther along in planning the wedding, I've been accumulating tons and tons (and tons) of inspiration pictures, which makes sense seeing as I'm a huge stalker of what Mr. Foxy so fondly calls "amateur wedding porn", aka, real life weddings. It's great to see what ideas Martha Stewart and The Knot come up with, but I love seeing those ideas in action at someone's actual wedding. I want to use them ALL.

Obviously I won't, but it's a nice thought.

Enjoy!
And yes, most of this I got off Style Me Pretty.

Clockwise: 1, 2, 3

Clockwise: 1, 2, 3

Clockwise: 1, 2, 3

What pretty things are you just loving lately?

9 comments:

Saying I do said...

great inspiration! Haha Love that this is wedding porn..so true!

Jessica said...

Loving everything on this post, especially the chalkboards, those you MUST have. You must. :D

Unknown said...

So pretty! ALL of it!! :) Love those jars!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

love it all of course!

Jena Carper said...

Loooove the LOVE mug/flower pots! What a cute idea for a wedding! :)

I love the name of your blog. I always say that to my boyfriend. :)

choose to be happy blog said...

i love the chalkboard, i want to make my own but cant figure out where to get what i need!

Courtney B said...

Love love LOVE all of these!

RainStorm said...

There are far too many pretty wedding pictures out there! What would we do without wedding blogs?!

HiLLjO said...

You read some mighty fine blogs, m'lady!!! I love all these ideas!!!