Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gonna climb that like a tree

I'm really hoping you all like funny movies.

By funny, I particularly mean Superbad, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, The 40 Year Old Virgin.. you get the idea. Judd Apatow.

Because if you do (which you should) like the aforementioned, I'm betting you'll be just as excited as I am to see Bridesmaids.

Check out the trailer!


Oh hells yes. Scot and I have a date on May 13 to see this. It's like The Hangover.. but for girls. Bring it.

7 comments:

Lindsey A. said...

I am freakishly excited about this movie! Forgetting Sarah Marshall was my fav, but this one could take the cake (pun intended)!

Amy said...

OMG this looks hilarious.

Jessica said...

Loved The Hangover, so excited to see this movie!

Tiffany said...

I loved all those movies and this trailer is so hilarious. I can't wait!

Jen said...

The Hangover but for girls? YES PLEASE!!

Happy Monday Dear! xo

Oh, and pop by & enter my PERFUME GIVEAWAY today!

Maria said...

Yes omigosh, I love Judd Apatow films and when I saw the trailer for this gem, I was like AHHH!

Miss Puppy Love said...

OMG this looks awesome! May 13 is right around the time we'll be hosting showers, so I definitely want to see this!