Our pussycat(s) does not seem to enjoy the holidays as much as I do.
So anyway, way back when I first started my little wedding blog (coughforthesolepurposeofWeddingbeecough), I had 732 days until the wedding. Seven hundred thirty two. It felt like it would never come; I dreamed of the day I could even say our wedding was next year, much less saying it's less than six months away. Because now? It is. And in a few short days, I can say our wedding is this year.
I have no idea how the moose that happened, but it did. We're under 180 days at this point, which only 80 away from 100, which is when shiz starts getting real. Miss Unicycle's post the other day made me wake up from my holiday cookie coma and realize that all that stuff I've been putting off? It should probably start be putting on. You know what I mean. So I am highly anticipating getting my tush in gear, getting more things figured out for the wedding, and blogging about it all. Win-win-win.
In the meantime, I wanted to share with you some pictures Foxy Mama recently emailed me. Since I already shared some images from her and my dad's wedding, and since I know you're all in search of more vintage wedding porn, here's a few images from my Grammy and Grampy's wedding from way back in 1949!
These images just make me happy - they are so classic!
For my fellow 6ish month out bees - have you gotten that little kick in the tush yet? Or would you rather gaze at pretty wedding porn, like I clearly do?



4 comments:
Such classic photos... the happiness & smiles of a bride and groom is catching and everlasting
Such lovely photos - I wish I could see my grandparents!!
I love looking at my mom and dad's. Mental note for when I eventually meet a boyfriend and eventually get engaged and blog about it :)
I tagged you in the tag post going around! well... your other blog but same difference! :)
Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!! :)
Such sweet photos :)
Your grammy was a beautiful bride! As you will be :D
Post a Comment