Anyhoo, here's what I have so far!
Labels
accessories
brideslady
bridesmaids
ceremony
dc
decisions
decor
definitely not DIY
dress
engagement
etsy
family
groomsmen
hair
hard stuff
indecisive
inspiration
invitations
life
lolcat
love
mom
music
penguins
photographer
pictures
planning
possible DIY
potential disaster
procrastination
religion
rings
save the dates
serious stuff
shoes
super excited
tattoo
turquoise
vandiver inn
venue
website
whiney pants
Friday, July 16, 2010
Inspire me
Granted it is still early and this is basically preliminary but... I created my first inspiration board! Dessy.com has a fun site where you can use their images in addition to some of your own, so I had a bit of fun with that yesterday. I'm only starting to really develop an idea of what I want our wedding to look/feel/be like, so I know this board will most likely change dramatically over the next year or so. Also.. I'm waffling between turquoise and red or turquoise and orange. I was set on the former, but the more I see of the latter, the more I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment