So then I thought, what if I recreate a Blogger (or WordPress) site to make it look like a normal website, and have that be my wedding website? GENIUS. I basically know how to edit and format Blogger to make it do something close to what I want, so I gave that a go. Then I kept hearing how fantabulous WordPress was, so I tried that. And failed miserably. I don't know you all do it.
Back to Blogger I went.
I'd like to say I was relatively successful.. here's a preview of what I have so far!
It's still a work in progress, but I have to say that I'm kind of loving it. Our colors will (should) run along this general theme:
So it's kind of all matchy-matchy with the background, which I love. Now to actually get some content on there, besides my beautiful shining face. Hah.
Do you have a wedding website? What host site did you ultimately decide to use?


3 comments:
I am on Wordpress, and have never really given blogger a try. But my husband does all my blog design stuff.
your site is looking so cute though! love the colors.
I use both, and I prefer Blogger. I gave wordpress a try for our wedding site and it's ok--but if I could go back, I would have used Blogger.
perfect!
Post a Comment